Our story in the United States.
Mindera established our first US office in San Diego, CA in 2015. Since then, we’ve opened a second office in Pittsburgh, PA. Now we have Minders working remotely in more than a dozen States.
Mindera works together with globally renowned brands, using software development expertise to provide long-term solutions to complex problems.
We have software expertise in frontend, backend, UX/UI design, product, infrastructure, and mobile development.
Our tech stack features the most respected languages and frameworks — React, Java, Swift, Kotlin, and more. We also work with AWS, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, and plenty of other tools and services.
Working at Mindera.
Work-life balance is very important to us, so we offer a wide range of benefits to help you prioritise what really matters. Our US Minders enjoy many benefits like:
- Generous medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Flexible spending account.
- Health savings account.
- 24/7 virtual health care.
- Generous family benefits.
- Competitive salaries.
- Retirement Planning with 401K matching.
- Commuter benefits.
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) insurance.
- Continued education opportunities through personalised career development programs.
- Complimentary access to hundreds of online courses through Udemy.
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly events to educate, enlighten and inspire.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO), plus time off for national holidays.
- No ‘people managing people’. (Ask a member of the recruiting team what this looks like).
Stories written here.
Elrey C. Belmonti
People Operations Generalist