Our story in Brazil.
We opened our first Brazilian office in Blumenau, a city famed for having the second largest Oktoberfest in the world, in 2021. Blumenau is also recognised as a technology hub in Brazil. You can find our tech lovers working at our office there, or from anywhere in Brazil.
Mindera Brazil works together with some of the globe’s top brands, using innovative software engineering best practices to develop scalable solutions and build lasting relationships.
We have software expertise in infrastructure, product, frontend, backend, UX/UI design, and mobile development.
Our tech stack features the most respected programming languages and frameworks — React, Java, Swift, Kotlin, and more. We also work with AWS, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, and plenty of other tools and services.
What you get by joining us.
- Free health plan — for you and your dependents (spouse and children).
- Dental plan.
- Profit distribution — dependent on the company’s financial situation in the previous year and the founders’ decision to distribute.
- Meal voucher.
- Child care voucher.
- Training and events — design your own training plan and pick the industry conferences you want to attend.
- Free English classes.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Flexible working hours.
- Anywhere office (work from the location that’s best for you).
- Home office support.
- Choose your equipment — laptop.
- Free chair and accessories.
We’re all students, teachers, and experts.
Stories are written here.
Jenifer Souza Silva
Kleber Syd Moraes da Silva