Our story in the United Kingdom.
We first opened in 2016 in Leicester city centre. Mindera UK is home to a talented and diverse crew of developers, testers and designers.
We love to work in the office, from home and some people like a combination of the two! At Mindera, the decision is yours to make. You also have the chance to visit clients and work with them at their offices.
Our Minders add value by collaborating with our clients as a team. We build strong relationships and own projects together, using our expertise and tech stack to deliver the software solutions our clients need.
At Mindera everyone is welcome, so there's no need to worry about fitting in. We work closely with all locations in our Mindera world and we are a friendly bunch who are passionate about technology.
Who are we?
What you get by joining us.
- Private medical health insurance — including mental health counselling, online forum, and 1-2-1 support.
- Eye test voucher.
- Pension scheme.
- Self-proposal salary process.
- Annual bonus, subject to company performance.
- Retail discounts scheme.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental, and adoption leave.
- Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within your role.
- Conference budget.
- Annual company team-building trip.
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays). After two years of employment you’re entitled to one extra day a year – up to a maximum of 30 days (+ bank holidays).
- Flexible working hours.
- Visa sponsorship.
- Autonomous working.
Tech enthusiasts who care about each other.
Stories written here.